Thursday, November 7, 2013

Printing My Journal

As you can see by the date above, I have been home for several weeks. Have just today taken the time to print out my journal pages. I hope to add pictures and other things as time permits to have a Journal to read and share. Memories....... Enjoyed a wonderful visit with my siblings upon arriving back in the USA. Brother Joseph, who had been staying at our home in Palmetto, has been such a big help to Philip and Betty while I was away. He home went up to his winter home in Zephyrhills after picking Martha and I up at the Tampa Airport. Philip and Joseph had made welcome home signs for us and even had a wonderful carrot cake and ice cream waiting for us to enjoy. Wednesday morning Martha and I got our laundry done and then went to visit with our older sister, Betty. We were both having issues with Jet Lag and lack of sleep. Sister Shirley,visiting from Indiana, picked the two of us up Thursday morning and we drove north to Joe's home as Shirley and Martha had never seen it. Joe treated us all to a great Brunch before we headed back to Palmetto. On Friday we five were all together, for the first time in five years. Had a great early dinner at Anna Marie's Osyter Bar, thank you very much Shirley. And took lots of pictures before it was time to part again. Saturday morning we took Martha back to the Tampa Airport and she was off for California.

No comments: